Terbaru
Recent Articles

Living A Happy Life

Most of us get up each day and go through the same routine whatever we do in life – most of us are reasonably happy and content and just get on with living.

There is of course nothing wrong with that in the slightest but what would you say if you were granted the gift of REAL happiness which lead you down a path of such peace and contentment that no other experience you've had to date could compare.

You know what it's like when you are looking forward to Christmas, the anticipation and the excitement just builds and builds. The same is true when the countdown to your holiday begins and then the joy of the holiday itself.

Well how would you like those feelings of pure joy, anticipation and excitement to be with you on a daily basis and then to find that the fulfilment part is even better – a feeling that you could just "burst for joy" and an inner peace and contentment that you've only ever seen at the movies?

Well I've found just that and the adrenalin seems to be pumping all the time and the buzz and excitement I get from life still amazes me.

I had the most amazing experience just under 3 years ago and my life changed dramatically from that day on and the incredible thing is that it just gets better and better – the miraculous gift that I've been given is something that I feel driven to expose the rest of mankind too, regardless of race colour or creed.
It was for that reason my book formed (I had been writing a few details of my experiences and at the time I had no intention of actually writing a book) and I just want to share this experience because if we could all feel like I do now the world would be such a different place to live in not just for us but for our children and their children and so on – a happy life is there for us all if we just accept the wondrous gift that is on offer – a gift that actually costs us nothing at all.

A recent testimonial, exerts of which are included below, show just why I want this book to reach and touch people who are looking for what I've found.

I LAVISHED your book. My life was in shambles; my wife had divorced me and tonight I was in such a state of despair that I had rung my Mother to tell her that suicide was my only option - after reading your book I have a peace about me that I have not had since I was 19 and I'm 56 now. Thank you thank you for allowing God to speak through you to me - I now feel a complete relief from all the pain and misery I have known for the past 37 years and I thank you for saving my life - actually GOD SAVED MY LIFE but you threw me the life preserver - may God continue to bless you, your family and your ministry.

Roy Thompson, Atlanta, Georgia - royjrthompson@bellsouth.net

from : http://readbud.com/
Share and Enjoy:

0 komentar for this post

Leave a reply

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
Subscribe via RSS Feed subscribe to feeds
Sponsors
Template By SpicyTrickS.comSpicytricks.comspicytricks.com
Template By SpicyTrickS.comspicytricks.comSpicytricks.com
Popular Posts
Recent
Connect with Facebook
Sponsors
Blog Archives
Recent Comments
Tag Cloud